99-Days Return / Exchange Policy
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of purchase. Please see whether either of these pertain to you, and if the item(s) are covered by our 90 Return Policy.
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.
1. We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
2. You received the incorrect photo charm. If the picture’s appearance is different from the photo provided to myphoto.
3. Paint is chipping, Crystals fall off, etc. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.)
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
1. Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your myphoto product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
2. Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
3. Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
To request a return, please contact our customer service .One of reps will follow up with you via email with instructions. If you require assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Upon acceptance of your return, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
Customers are able to cancel or change within 24 hours for free . Please note that on all canceled or changed orders(after 24 hours) of personalized items there is a 30% restocking fee.
myphoto reserve the right to void refund/return that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as deemed by our jewelry professionals.